ngan aq 2 kta kt kwn aq yg dia rindu kat aq...
tlg ya allah agar aq temui cinta ku..
So do you wanna know more about me? by detail? check out.

What Is My Name ?
Well firstly , when i was born , both of my parents included my elder sister gave me a name . That is
Ainul Dhabitah . My name has its own meaning . My nickname ? Well you can call me Debbie or Ainul .
Most of my friends call me , Ainul . But my relative call me 'Adik' . I don't mind what you wanna call me but not lable me using nonsense nickname , i really
HATE it . Anyway , nice to know youu .
When I was born and My Age ?
Heyy , i'm still young okayy . Hehe~~ I was born on 14th June 1997 and i'm sweet 15 years old . This year i'm having PMR . I'm a PMR Candidate . My horoscope is Gemini . My year is Ox . (>.<)
What Is My Hobbies ?
My hobbies ? Hurmm~~ *
thinking* Owhh yeahh , , my hobbies , i love to draw . Especially anime . Owhh yeahh~ That is my favorite . Then i love to surf the internet because i have my own anime page , that is
Zinc View Page . It is because i can design my own layout like i does in my blog . Yaww~~ Then i love listening to music , K-POP and J-POP . Even my blog song is K-POP song , Day By Day sings by T-Ara .
I love to watch anime on animax . K-ON is one of my favorite anime . I learn
Japanese by watching anime and thru my friends in Zinc View Page .
What About My Ambition ?
My ambition is a
Graphic Designer . I wanna be the first Malay Girl too create my own anime cartoons . I've plan what am i gonna do in the future . After my PMR examination , for form 4 , i'm gonna
take Art Class . From there , i'll start what i've dream to be . One day , you'll see my own anime show . (^_^)
*Note : Heyy there , sorry for my written english . I'm not perfect but I'm trying to be better . TQ (^.^)